Thursday, July 15, 2010
Thursday Thirteen -- 13 Things I Ate Today ....
1. Granola with dried cranberries and Brown Cow Cream Top Maple Yogurt.
2. Chocolate-dipped chocolate chip biscotti.
3. Apricot thumbprint cookies.
4. Egg salad finger sandwiches on pumpernickel.
5. Cucumber sandwiches on oat bread, spread with Ranch dressing.
6. Almond biscotti. (There were leftover cookies from a tray sent to a family in mourning, and some fool put them in the conference room 10' from my desk. How could I eat one kind and neglect the others??? So, I kept going back ....)
9. Pasta with sausage and kale and tomato sauce. (Just a taste of this and the next 3 items, from the hot bar buffet at a gourmet food store.)
10. Tabouli with salmon.
12. Turkey meatloaf with barbecue sauce.
13. Tic Tacs.
I will be doing penance, starting tomorrow ....
Ghosts of Postings Past and Present
- ► 2012 (227)
- ► 2011 (259)
- Smilin' On a Saturday
- My, Oh, My -- 9 Slices of Pie!!!
- "Now It's Dark"
- Wordless Wednesday -- Ann Arbor Art Fair Food: The...
- Fabulous Finds!
- Yenta Maria's Cucina Italiana
- I Won -- I'm So Excited!!!
- Performing Mitzvot
- Yet Another Perfect Summer Lunch (If I May Say So ...
- Cooking Breakfast for the One I Love
- Wordless Wednesday -- "Bad Tomato"
- Two for Tea ... Two Kinds of Sandwiches, That Is
- What Is Your Biggest Pet Peeve?
- Sinful and Sweet
- Aloha Friday: The Question du Jour
- Thursday Thirteen -- 13 Things I Ate Today ....
- Wordless Wednesday -- Authentic Indian Cuisine
- "Teaser Tuesday"
- "This Is Always"
- "Colors of Summer"
- "Fabulous Food Friday" -- My Guest Posting Gig!!!
- Where Is My Joan Rivers Jewelry???
- Wordless Wednesday -- First Pick From the Garden
- A Perfect Summer Meal
- Music Monday: Music for Much-Needed Relaxation
- The Siren Song of Shalimar
- ▼ July (26)