Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Wordless Wednesday: Trivet of Truth
Well, it's almost Wordless Wednesday!
My AnnArbor.com schedule was changed up a bit (now posting there on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays); but if I just switched Wednesdays and Thursdays between AnnArbor.com and Food Floozie there'd be too big a gap between posts here, with a huge hole between Monday and Thursday ... can't have that!
So, now I'll post here on Mondays, Wordless Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Frugal Floozie Fridays. And if you get confused, we'll all be confused together ... :) As always, click on the AnnArbor.com box to the right of this post to find recipes from my friends and me ....
Ghosts of Postings Past and Present
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (88)
- Totchos, Michigans, and Coneys ... A Rambling Shpi...
- Frugal Floozie Friday - Bona Sera Cafe
- Thai-Style Peanut Cole Slaw
- Wordless Wednesday: Trivet of Truth
- The "Beautiful Day" Brownies
- Frugal Floozie Friday - The Village Pub
- Chicago, Chicago
- Scaling Back a Bit
- Minette's Feast: The Delicious Story of Julia Chil...
- Frugal Floozie Friday - Cafe Ambrosia
- Hungarian Pepper Stew
- Sunshine Award
- Bowtie Pasta with Olives
- Pizzeria Biga
- Frugal Floozie Friday - Biercamp
- Cherry Almond Cake and The Saga of the Michigan Ch...
- Herbed Redskin Potato Salad
- Fabulous Blog Ribbon
- BRU Fest Recap
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2011 (258)