Thursday, September 20, 2012
My Lone Ghost Pepper
Not sure why I only have one little lonely pepper, when there had originally been so many flowers on this plant. But given that the Ghost Pepper is one of the world's very hottest peppers, frankly I think one will be more than sufficient!
This one's just waiting to be added to a fabulous spicy chili ... ;)
Ghosts of Postings Past and Present
- Frugal Floozie Friday - The Broken Egg
- CRUSH Birmingham 2012 - A Recap
- Yom Kippur 5773
- Beer 'n' Cheese Soup with Croutons
- Frugal Floozie Friday - Pita Pita
- My Lone Ghost Pepper
- Beef Stroganoff - Progresso Recipe Starter
- Southern Honey Cake for Rosh Hashanah
- Frugal Floozie Friday - Chela's
- The Best Ticket Giveaway Ever!
- Pasta with Broccoli and Salami
- Banana Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting
- Frugal Floozie Friday - Curry Up
- Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Buttery Pork Chops - Guest Post by Jeremy!
- Kielbasa Kabobs for Labor Day
- ▼ September (16)
- ► 2011 (259)