Remember when all the lemmings who follow Oprah's every move bought the cookbook that her personal chef, Rosie Daley, had written: In the Kitchen with Rosie???
Well, 'twould seem that no one wants the book any more. No matter which thrift shop I go into -- PTO Thrift Shop, Ann Arbor Thrift Shop, Value World, St. Vincent de Paul Store, The Re-Use Center -- I inevitably find a copy. The sampling offered below represents just the past few weeks' worth of trolling:
No profound observations to offer here -- it's just become a game for me to find a copy of the book at each secondhand store, so I thought I'd share my warped sense of amusement ... ;)
Ghosts of Postings Past and Present
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (89)
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (259)
- 10 for '10
- Our First Anniversary
- In the Thrift Shops with Rosie
- Roasted Cheddar-Herb Almonds
- Homemade Green Onion Dip
- Merry Mary-ness
- O, Christmas Tree ....
- Blueberry-Walnut Rugelach
- Ginger Shortbread Cookies
- Peanut-Butter No-Bake Treats
- Holiday M&M Cookies
- Cafe au Lait Blondies
- Cinnamon-Sugared Applesauce Breads
- The Comfort of Vegetable Lo Mein
- Chocolate Almond Loaf Breads (or Cakes???)
- Because I Value My Kneecaps ....
- "Let the Pampering Begin"
- Can It Really Have Been 30 Years ...?
- Eating My Vegetables
- Love My Leftovers!
- "Be Nice to Mary" Week
- A Great Miracle Happened There
- ▼ December (23)