Thursday, December 23, 2010
O, Christmas Tree ....
Tom proudly displaying our tree, fresh from the Washtenaw Alano Club which supports the recovery community in more ways than I can express gratitude for; I buy my Christmas tree at their fundraising sale every year.
The angel tree-topper that Jeremy made years and years ago, when he was little, which is my very favorite ornament of all.
Tom's and my first Christmas tree together, in all its glory ... :)
Ghosts of Postings Past and Present
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (88)
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (258)
- 10 for '10
- Our First Anniversary
- In the Thrift Shops with Rosie
- Roasted Cheddar-Herb Almonds
- Homemade Green Onion Dip
- Merry Mary-ness
- O, Christmas Tree ....
- Blueberry-Walnut Rugelach
- Ginger Shortbread Cookies
- Peanut-Butter No-Bake Treats
- Holiday M&M Cookies
- Cafe au Lait Blondies
- Cinnamon-Sugared Applesauce Breads
- The Comfort of Vegetable Lo Mein
- Chocolate Almond Loaf Breads (or Cakes???)
- Because I Value My Kneecaps ....
- "Let the Pampering Begin"
- Can It Really Have Been 30 Years ...?
- Eating My Vegetables
- Love My Leftovers!
- "Be Nice to Mary" Week
- A Great Miracle Happened There
- ▼ December (23)