Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Life Isn't Always Just a Bowl of Cherries
Never take the "bowl of cherries" moments for granted; relish them. There are still pits in those cherries, after all. A phone call, a momentary blip .... As another loved one phrased it, "the sunshine (can) be snatched away from you" in an instant.
But for today? Life is, indeed, a bowl of beautiful cherries ... :)
Ghosts of Postings Past and Present
- ► 2014 (18)
- Let Them Eat Cake at Sweet Beginnings!
- Frugal Floozie Friday - The People's Food Co-op
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Kugel ... and it's ve...
- Moroccan Chickpea Stew with Preserved Lemon
- Frugal Floozie Friday - Mary's Fabulous Chicken an...
- A is for Apples ... à la Mode
- Detroit-Style Pizza
- Frugal Floozie Friday - Bell's Diner
- Still in the Thrift Shops with Rosie
- Michigan Maize 'n' Blue 3-Pointer Pound Cake
- Frugal Floozie Friday - Taco King
- Life Isn't Always Just a Bowl of Cherries
- Faygo Cupcakes for Opening Day!
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (258)