Quick post today, 'cause you've got a homework assignment to complete and I don't want to delay you. Don't worry -- it's ridiculously easy!
All you have to do is click on this link and tell Kellogg's what you had for breakfast (photo, description, or text) -- that's it!
And here's why you need to do this:
At Kellogg's, we believe in the power of breakfast and its ability to bring out the best in each day. And yet, one in four children live in food-insecure households, making breakfast hard to come by. So when you share your breakfast with us, we’ll (donate money to increase school breakfast participation). Our goal? To help share one million breakfasts by the start of the 2011–2012 school year .... $1 donated = 5 school breakfasts.
So go share all the details about what you ate, and be sure to do so each day. Send this to all your friends, post it on Facebook, tweet it, and use whatever other technological innovations there might be that I will likely only find out about once they're passé.
Because food is a basic human right. And it's just simply unconscionable that anyone -- particularly a child -- should go hungry ....
Ghosts of Postings Past and Present
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (88)
- ► 2012 (229)
- White Chocolate Cherry Scones
- Share Your Breakfast and Feed a Hungry Child
- Feast + Easter = Feaster!
- Squash from Squares
- Elvis Doughnut Sandwiches
- Savory Salmon Pancakes
- Vegetable Cheese Mina
- Custard with Strawberry Sauce and Macaroons
- Chocolate Caramel Matzah
- The 5th Question
- Lenten Friday: A Simple Salmon Salad
- Triple Onion Salsa
- Chorizo and Couscous Stuffed Peppers
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Wine Tasting for Dum...
- Yam 'n' Cheese Sandwich
- Lenten Friday: Vegetarian Sloppy Joes
- Taste Memory
- Salsa Fried Rice
- Corned Beef, Piled High
- Peeping Into the Art Exhibit
- Lenten Friday: Asparagus Bread Pudding with Mushro...
- ▼ April (21)