Friday, February 24, 2012
Frugal Floozie Friday - Cuppy's Best Soulful Deli
I'd driven by so many times, yet had never managed to get to the small soul food restaurant on Michigan Avenue in Ypsilanti no matter how good my intentions were. "I need to eat at that place." "I should really stop by and pick up a little something to take home." And yet, it didn't happen until just recently. I always seemed to be whizzing down the road to some destination other than food.
So, I'm here to tell you: don't wait to go to Cuppy's Best Soulful Deli! It offers generous portions of great food, homemade desserts, and fabulously friendly service. Jeremy and I are so sorry that we didn't try it sooner.
The collards were tender, not too salty, and ever so slightly sweet. They were very good, and didn't even need hot sauce (though it was provided on the table).
View Larger Map
Ghosts of Postings Past and Present
- "Chopped" Challenge - Red Pepper, Spinach and Feta...
- "Chopped" Challenge - Meatballs in Mole Sauce with...
- "Chopped" Challenge - Triple Treyf Mac 'n' Cheese ...
- Frugal Floozie Friday - Cuppy's Best Soulful Deli
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Puffs
- Ann Arbor Civic Theatre's Chili Cook-Off
- King Cake Shake
- Mexican Pizza for Justin Verlander's Birthday
- Frugal Floozie Friday - Taqueria La Fiesta
- "Piepalooza" to Benefit Perry Nursery School
- The Best Burger in Metro Detroit
- "Brownie in a Mug" - A Valentine Just for You
- Food and Fun at IKEA
- Frugal Floozie Friday - Haifa Falafel
- National Bagels and Lox Day
- Orange, Date and Almond Salad
- Molly Goldberg's Lemon Meringue Pie
- My "Chopped" Challenge
- Frugal Floozie Friday - Bill's Drive-In
- Poached Eggs with Spinach and Hash Browns
- Wordless Wednesday - A Great Bumper Sticker
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2011 (259)