Long-time followers know I always smirk when I see copies of this book languishing on thrift store shelves. (Here's a previous post about it.) So many bought the book, so many have discarded it ....
Go check 'em out on AnnArbor.com:
Yesterday: Moroccan Bread Salad
Today: Vegetable-Stuffed Baked Yellow Squash
Ghosts of Postings Past and Present
- ► 2014 (17)
- ► 2013 (89)
- Frugal Floozie Friday - Palio
- Julia Child's Best Brownies
- Baked Tomatoes with Lemon-Matzah Crumbs (a2.com)
- Wordless Wednesday - Friendship ... :)
- Grilled Bacon, Parmesan, and Fig Sandwich
- Frugal Floozie Friday - Fat Philly's & Burgers
- Sander's Cream Puff Sundae
- Wordless Wednesday - More Amusement at the Thrift ...
- Guest Post: Spicy Lamb Sausage with Beans
- Frugal Floozie Friday - Red Rock Downtown Barbecue...
- Julia Child Week: Mustard-Herb Baked Chicken
- Julia Child's 100th Birthday Picnic
- Julia Child Week: Onion Tart with Anchovies and Bl...
- Frugal Floozie Friday - Mark's Carts, The Sequel
- Brown Rice Pudding with Cherries
- Wordless Wednesday: Fruit Loops and Cheerios
- "Tribute to Michigan" Cherry Blueberry Pie
- Frugal Floozie Friday - Mani Osteria
- Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Wordless Wednesday: "Still Life with Pear"
- ▼ August (20)
- ► 2011 (259)