Friday, May 14, 2010

BEGGING FOR VOTES!!!










PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!

Was just told that voting is up for the 7th Mediterranean Cooking Event, for which I made both Glazed Spiced Carrots and an Exotic Fish Stew. Prize is a North African Cookbook, and we all know how I love Moroccan food!!!

You get 5 votes. Rather than splitting the votes, *PLEASE VOTE FOR THE CARROTS*, which are more authentic and which are currently in 2nd place. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

And please don't hesitate to pass this on to everyone you know ... :)

All you have to do is click on the link below:
7th Mediterranean Cooking Event

2 comments:

Abby said...

Done and done! But you didn't need my help. You're kicking butt and taking names over there! Good luck!

Yenta Mary said...

Thanks, Abby!!! Every vote counts, as they say, and I want to keep that nice lead I've got ... :) Then I can write a post about the cookbook and what I make with it!


Ghosts of Postings Past and Present

Looking for Something ...?