When I was out buying liquids to rehydrate Tom last week during his most nasty bout with the flu, I perused the Gatorade aisle in search of electrolytes and such to supplement the juice, ginger ale and water. But, what was I supposed to do -- pick a color???
Do YOU have any idea what these flavors might actually be???
I gather that it's grape. What makes it so fierce, though? Is it on steroids? Is it participating in one of those extreme mixed martial arts competitions? Does it have an impacted wisdom tooth? What???
Can anyone tell me what "blue" tastes like ...? And what makes it so cool if it's been sitting at room temperature on the grocery store shelf? Does it have a new Droid, perchance???
I've seen glaciers but never licked 'em, so I have no idea how authentic this is. And it doesn't look very frozen to me ....
And what about the "frost" makes this one different from its less spectacular cousin shown above???
Sing to the tune of "Rudolph" with me, now: "You know Gooseberry and Blueberry and Raspberry and Mulberry .... But do you recall" what a Rain berry is?!?!?
Okay, 'nuff snide snottiness for one day! As I perused these odd options, I just knew I had to take pictures and share ....
Ghosts of Postings Past and Present
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (88)
- ► 2012 (229)
- This Shiksa's Goin' Kosher (Sorta)
- International Week -- Transylvanian Goulash
- International Week -- Stilton Pâté
- International Week -- Polish Dill Pickle Soup
- International Week -- Scottish Oatmeal Shortbread
- International Week -- Pasta con Aglio e Olio
- Pork in Creamy Mustard Sauce
- Blue Cheese-Stuffed Turkey Burgers
- The Birthday of the Trees
- Chicken in Creamy Cheese Sauce
- Gratitude List
- Blogging with Style
- The Glory of Green Bean Casserole
- Jeremy's Birthday Bonanza
- It Was 20 Years Ago Today ....
- Bagger Dave's Bowl Game Burgers
- Flavor Fave
- Makin' It Up As I Go Along
- Making Plans
- Un Bon Mot
- ▼ January (21)