Friday, November 22, 2013
Have You Voted Yet???
Have you voted today in the Manischewitz "Happy Thanksgivukkah Recipe Contest?" I'd be so grateful if you voted for my Cranberry Orange Thanksgivukkah Rugelach!
There's a $1000 grand prize waiting for me, if all of you could please vote for me. The more the merrier for this party!
Just click here to vote, and then be sure to share with all your friends. Voting continues each day (1 vote per person per day) until November 24.
Ghosts of Postings Past and Present
- ► 2014 (18)
- Chocolate Pecan Potato Chips
- Sweet Potato and Corn Potatonik
- Last Chance to Vote!!!
- Another Day, Another Vote!
- Have You Voted Yet???
- Have You Voted for Me Today?
- Cranberry-Orange Thanksgivukkah Rugelach + A Votin...
- Cappuccino Chip Kugel
- Pear Compote with Gingered Shortbread Crumbs
- Pumpkin Polenta with Sausage, Peppers, and Greens
- Guest Post from Jenn's Food Journey: Big Red Chili
- No Kid Hungry ... and How You Can Help
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (258)