I know marshmallows don't need any adornment; perfect for cocoa, they're also fun to eat just out of the bag. But they make cute little tidbits for holidays, too, if you dip them into decorative sprinkles ... 'cause, as the post title says, they don't have enough sugar in 'em already, so let's contribute to the cause!
Place some festive sprinkles onto a plate.
Melt some white chocolate in a small bowl. Stick a toothpick into a large marshmallow, then dip the bottom of the marshmallow into the white chocolate. Dip the marshmallow into the sprinkles, then set it aside on a Silpat or some waxed paper until set.
And that's it!
Ghosts of Postings Past and Present
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (89)
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (259)
- Pizza Party
- 'Cause Marshmallows Don't Contain Enough Sugar Alr...
- Wordless Wednesday: Sweet 'n' Salty Caramel Corn M...
- Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger, Cheesebu...
- Every Day is Hallowe'en
- 8 x 8 x 8
- Oscars, Emmys, Tonys, and ....
- Wordless Wednesday: Stating the Obvious
- Perfect Pumpkin Bread
- Begging for Votes, Votes, and More Votes!!!
- Sunday Scones
- I Get to Interview Joan Nathan!!!
- Nearly Wordless Wednesday -- A Saturday Morning Tr...
- Lotsa Love for Leftovers
- Monday Morning Mushroom Mania
- The Peanut Butter Battle
- Fish Food
- Not Quite Wordless Wednesday: Thrift Shop Find
- Recycling, Redemption and Resurrection
- Let Them Eat Birthday Cake
- "You Deserve a Break Today ...."
- ▼ October (21)