Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Not Quite Wordless Wednesday: Thrift Shop Find
I found these the other day while Jeremy and I were doing the Thrift Shop Tour. They're about the size of an individually wrapped tea bag and they're shaped like tea pots, so I'm presuming they're meant to hold used tea bags.
I usually steep my tea and then toss the used bag into the trash; sometimes I'll place it on the saucer under my tea cup. So I'm not sure that I really needed these.
But I bought them at Share House, which supports a variety of good causes around Ann Arbor. And they're pretty. And they're unusual. They simply had to go home with me ....
Ghosts of Postings Past and Present
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (88)
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (259)
- Pizza Party
- 'Cause Marshmallows Don't Contain Enough Sugar Alr...
- Wordless Wednesday: Sweet 'n' Salty Caramel Corn M...
- Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger, Cheesebu...
- Every Day is Hallowe'en
- 8 x 8 x 8
- Oscars, Emmys, Tonys, and ....
- Wordless Wednesday: Stating the Obvious
- Perfect Pumpkin Bread
- Begging for Votes, Votes, and More Votes!!!
- Sunday Scones
- I Get to Interview Joan Nathan!!!
- Nearly Wordless Wednesday -- A Saturday Morning Tr...
- Lotsa Love for Leftovers
- Monday Morning Mushroom Mania
- The Peanut Butter Battle
- Fish Food
- Not Quite Wordless Wednesday: Thrift Shop Find
- Recycling, Redemption and Resurrection
- Let Them Eat Birthday Cake
- "You Deserve a Break Today ...."
- ▼ October (21)