Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Not Quite Wordless Wednesday: Thrift Shop Find


I found these the other day while Jeremy and I were doing the Thrift Shop Tour. They're about the size of an individually wrapped tea bag and they're shaped like tea pots, so I'm presuming they're meant to hold used tea bags.

I usually steep my tea and then toss the used bag into the trash; sometimes I'll place it on the saucer under my tea cup. So I'm not sure that I really needed these.

But I bought them at Share House, which supports a variety of good causes around Ann Arbor. And they're pretty. And they're unusual. They simply had to go home with me ....


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooohhh...those are adorable!! Who cares if you use them for tea bags or not...they are just too cute not to have purchased!

Sheila said...

LOVE those! happiness...

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Love it, I'm always wondering where to put those tea bags!

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

Cranberry Morning said...

Those are very cute, and I would have bought them too, given the chance. :-)

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

They're lovely! Could they be used as spoon rests?

Abby said...

Oh my GOSH I love that idea! They're adorable. I'd have to throw a tea party just to use them!

J_on_tour said...

I was given one as a present... Hey i love one of your outstanding quotes in the graphics below...... " If my house is clean, my computer must be broken." ! Superb.


Ghosts of Postings Past and Present

Looking for Something ...?