I am enormously flattered to have been given 3 awards by Stacie of Staying Me ... Just Creating a Better Version. She enthuses, she effuses, she encourages ... and she cooks! What's not to love??? Many, many thanks, Stacie, for so much support ... :)
Now, on to to my instructions:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
- I want to go to Morocco, and am insanely jealous of an acquaintance who is traveling there next week.
- I am in the process of sorting out stuff and more stuff from my house, where I've lived for 15 years, so that I can purge things I don't need and donate them to charity. Part of it is exhilarating! Part of it -- like the prospect of sorting through all my kitchen stuff -- is overwhelming and panic-inducing.
- I miss my New York Times crossword puzzle, since I cancelled the Sunday paper due to an astounding lack of time to read it. The paper used to be my entire day's entertainment, and I'd still be in my jammies at 3 p.m. with my puzzle and my pencil, happy as could be. I'm someone (if I may pat my own back for a moment) who could do the puzzle in one afternoon.
- I don't need any new cookbooks, and yet I've bought 2 recently to benefit a thrift shop that supports charity work. They see me coming, I think, and put out the best stuff to lure me into temptation!
- Tom and I ate brown rice spaghetti for dinner tonight, and made a sauce of oil, garlic, onion, lemon juice and zest, sardines in mustard sauce, and spinach to pour over it. If my camera battery hadn't been charging, I'd have taken its photo to write it up ... it was exceptionally good!
- I just want a phone that makes calls, not one that will drive me around on the Autobahn and knit me a sweater at the same time ... sheesh!
- I like to get up early and have time to putter around, rather than sleeping in and rushing in the morning.
3. Pass this on to 5 other great bloggers you recently discovered.
- Bouffe e Bambini
- Fresh Local and Best
- The Haggis and the Herring
- Pumpkin Tart
- Meatless Meals for Meat Eaters
4. Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.
Ghosts of Postings Past and Present
- ► 2014 (18)
- ► 2013 (88)
- ► 2012 (229)
- ► 2011 (258)
- Pizza Party
- 'Cause Marshmallows Don't Contain Enough Sugar Alr...
- Wordless Wednesday: Sweet 'n' Salty Caramel Corn M...
- Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger, Cheeseburger, Cheesebu...
- Every Day is Hallowe'en
- 8 x 8 x 8
- Oscars, Emmys, Tonys, and ....
- Wordless Wednesday: Stating the Obvious
- Perfect Pumpkin Bread
- Begging for Votes, Votes, and More Votes!!!
- Sunday Scones
- I Get to Interview Joan Nathan!!!
- Nearly Wordless Wednesday -- A Saturday Morning Tr...
- Lotsa Love for Leftovers
- Monday Morning Mushroom Mania
- The Peanut Butter Battle
- Fish Food
- Not Quite Wordless Wednesday: Thrift Shop Find
- Recycling, Redemption and Resurrection
- Let Them Eat Birthday Cake
- "You Deserve a Break Today ...."
- ▼ October (21)